We help navigate the complicated world of taxes and advise you on the best course of action. The tax regime changes frequently, making tax planning a challenging exercise. We provide proactive advice and support so that high-net-worth individuals, business owners and their businesses can effectively manage their tax obligations. Planning ahead helps you minimize tax and ensures all compliance requirements are met on a timely basis.
For more than 100 years, Lévesque Marchand Welch has specialized in personal tax returns for business owners, high-net-worth individuals and individuals with complex returns. Our work includes:
- US personal tax and other international cross-border matters
- US Canada Tax Preparation
- Dual Citizenship Taxes in Canada and the USA
- Partnerships, trusts and estate tax
- Succession planning and intergenerational transfers of wealth
- Financial, retirement and personal wealth planning
- Stock option activity
- Immigration/emigration tax matters
- Sales and use taxes (GST/HST, QST and other provincial sales taxes)
- Payroll taxes (CPP, EI, EHT, WSIB)
- Strategic planning
- Tax return preparation
- US tax return preparation/IRS voluntary disclosures
- Representation to tax authorities
- Audits and appeals
- Estate administration
US Tax Services
Canadian businesses operating in or selling to customers in the United States may be subject to income tax in the US or may need to collect and remit US state sales tax.
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.